Other Great Learning Links
- NGA Kids-(National Gallery of Art)-"Students can create virtual paintings, assemble collages and delve into art history."
- National Geographic Kids-"Students can encounter animals and explore natural environment; links to encyclopedic references, resources and homework help; and craft ideas, puzzles and quizzes.
- National Geographic Little Kids
- Oxford Owl-"Offers resources, texts and games to support literacy up to age 11 and math for children 3-7 years old."
- PBS Kids-"Kids can create their own comic strips, test drive a space flyer, or experiment in the Inventor's Workshop.
- Science NetLinks-This website has been created by the American Association for the Advancement of Science for grades K-12. "Students can learn about the inner workings of the body, understand gravity, and read science news written for young readers.
- USA.gov Kids-"Kids can be national park rangers, practice cryptology (codes), explore the 50 states, discover careers in the health field, learn tips for saving money, or listen to the stories of the Peace Core volunteers."